Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hearts Across America - For Joe

Mom and her McD gang - WA
Toots -ID

Trying to figure out something I could do, that would have meaning , stewed around in my brain, I thought, Why can't I have everyone wear an heart on their chest for my Joe.  I went and fashioned one for myself. A heart with the tin man that had been the icon for our whole odyssey through the cardiomyopathy and beyond.  That little tin man had been with us for a decade or more.
Mine - Ut
Everyone always asks, "What can I do?", I figured everyone could do this.....and they did.  From the west coast to the east coast and all points in between.  Friends in Canada and Friends who happened to be in London at the time.

All day long they wore their hearts.....and they worked.  Thanks to all the wearers who sent all of those positive thoughts Joe's way....And keep those hearts handy because we have one more to go........
Best Friend's Grandchildren in Washington
Adopted Daughter's (Trina) Family in Georgia

1 comment: